What to do in case of death?
Since their creations, the Funeral Homes Gleeton & Fortin and also Bissonnette and brothers have picked the mandate as to advise and support families during all the steps surrounding the death of a close relative. This dedication has built along the years a reputation of trust and satisfaction.
Before everything, when you lose a close relative, communicate with your Funeral Home.
To ease your life, our teams will be near so to assist you during the steps to go through following a death.
- To take measures to go pick the deceased;
- To meet the family to plan entirely the funerals. During the meeting with a counsellor, it will be essential to have in hand the following informations and articles concerning the deceased : consult the list;
- To advise your family about funeral services while respecting your will;
- To communicate with your parish or any other organism so to plan the funerals or other ceremony according to your requests;
- To compose the obituary, to take dispositions to publish it in papers of your choice and on our website;
- To take necessary measures to prepare the columbarium or the cemetery, following your will;
- To provide death attestations in unlimited quantity for every institutions requesting it;
- A reassuring support so to go through all the differents steps.
For additional informations, the funeral Home can provide many documents to support you.